Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the strategic and operational management of the marketing department with line management responsibilities for the team.
- Design and implement marketing and commercial strategies for each member of the group in line with the strategic objectives.
- Develop a marketing plan to support the achievement of commercial student recruitment targets and commercial property and studio income.
- Build the reputation and raise the awareness of the group nationwide (and internationally) through marketing, outreach and commercial activity.
- Direct all marketing and communications including brand identity & positioning, online presence, digital marketing activity, social media, print collateral, PR, events, CRM, content creation and internal communications.
- Plan, manage and be accountable for the group’s marketing budgets.
- Report on activity and progress to the SLT at weekly or monthly meetings as and when required.
- Manage activities with external agencies.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the External Affairs Director, the SLT or the board.
For the full job specification, download this document.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.